- Physio General
- 5600,-/6500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH St. Gallen / Thurgau
Psychiatry Physiotherapist for Switzerland
Starting August 15, a psychiatric institution in the canton of St. Gallen is looking for a new Physiotherapist for a 6-month maternity leave cover. Afterward, there is the possibility to continue working at a lower percentage. You will join a small physio team with a very good working atmosphere where interdisciplinary exchange plays a central role.
The clinic is located in a beautiful, varied environment in the mountains and close to the famous thermal baths in Bad Ragaz and various ski and recreation areas.
- Treat psychiatric patients from all departments both individually and in groups.
- Patients suffer from various somatic problems (rheumatological, neurological, gerontological, psychosomatic) that always need to be taken into account with the psychiatric limitations.
- Make a significant contribution to the well-being, physical condition, self-awareness, and tension regulation of our patients.
- Maintain close interdisciplinary exchange with therapy colleagues and departments.
- Take care of administrative work (documentation, planning, emails) in a timely manner.
- A degree as a physiotherapist with SRK recognition.
- Experience in dealing with mentally ill and in treating psychosomatic problems.
- Used to working independently, but also able to work in a team.
- Preferably, you have several years of work experience.
- Very good oral and written German skills are essential.
- Use your IT user skills for the administrative tasks that arise.
The employer offers:
- They offer you an interesting, varied job with a lot of creative freedom and personal responsibility.
- A very collegial working atmosphere characterized by transparency and mutual appreciation.
- You are generously supported in internal and external training.
- They offer attractive employment conditions in line with cantonal guidelines.
- Full support throughout the entire application process.
- Good support in organizing work and residence permits and your accommodation.
- A free familiarization day in Switzerland (we pay the travel expenses up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- The opportunity to take a German course.
- Physiomatch has physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland.
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free and without obligation.
Are you interested? Apply now!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.