LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
We specialise in recruitment in the field of physiotherapy and occupational therapy. Based on your wishes, qualities and ambitions we will look for a suitable employer. The application process is completely free of obligations and we like to help you in a personal and professional way, so that you end up in the right place.
Are you looking for a new (foreign) adventure?
Switzerland is a beautiful country with many opportunities for physiotherapists. Would you like to read more about living and working in this beautiful country? Check out our Switzerland page!
What can we do for you?
PhysioMatch can help you with the preliminary steps to embark on this adventure without any worries. With our interactive checklist we guide you step by step through all the things you need to arrange. From checking the contract to finding social contacts in the neighbourhood. We support you throughout the process, as much as you need.
Respond to a vacancy, register below and we will contact you (by phone) to get acquainted and to discuss your wishes.
How does Physiomatch work for you?
By registering, we can put you in touch with a very large network of physiotherapy practices.
- Registration is easy.
- Enter your name and e-mail address and attach your CV.
- We will contact you personally within one business day to complete your contact information and to hear what you find important in a job.
- You can view and update your own details on “My PhysioMatch”.
According to your wishes, our system automatically matches you to the job offers that suits you.
- We present you suitable vacancies and you decide which ones you like.
- Through personal contact, you inform us of what you can do and what you want. This way, we can fine-tune your wishes.
- As soon as you see a position that really suits you, we’ll put you in touch with the practice owner.
You determine the terms and conditions of employment with the practice owner, but what is in accordance with the market?
- We can advise you well during your negotiations.
- You and the physiotherapy practice conclude a contract. Physiomatch is not part of it.
- We help you with information on how you can arrange everything, e.g. the recognition of your diploma, your residence permit, your insurance and finding accommodation.
- If after a while the job doesn’t suit you, let us know and we’ll keep looking.
We want you to be completely satisfied, so we will be too!
Sign up / More information
Most recent vacancies