- Fysio Gehandicapten
- 5400,-/6600,- min/max
- Tijdelijk of Vast
- 24/42 min/max
- CH Luzern / Obwalden / Nidwalden
Physiotherapist with a focus on elderly in Luzern
Do you want to practice your profession in beautiful Switzerland, and do you feel an affinity with the target groups of elderly and disabled care? Then this is a great match and challenge!
For an extremely good employer in the beautiful city of Lucerne, we are looking for a committed and motivated physiotherapist. The team not only treats patients with everyday complaints, but also disabled children, adolescents and adults staying in educational institutions, spas, homes and centers for the elderly. The organization has several locations and, in addition to disabled care, offer many different forms of physical therapy. As a result, the opportunity exists to combine this position with a position in a normal primary care practice. The practice where disability care is offered is located in a beautiful natural location and is very modernly equipped. It has several treatment rooms, a spacious exercise room with fascilities and a swimming pool.
Lucerne is among the four largest cities in Switzerland. It lies at the foot of the Alps and on a beautiful blue lake. In summer, you can go supping with a view of the mountains or indulge in mountain biking. In winter, this area turns into a snow paradise with several ski resorts nearby.
The practice requires:
- A positive charisma and the ability to work as part of a team.
- You have reasonable knowledge of the German language (communication with patients and team must be possible).
- In addition to physio activities, you also prepare reports and ensure a good flow of information exchange.
- You show initiative, are independent and reliable.
- You are flexible and open to working at different locations.
The practice offers:
- A varied workplace with an athletic team of approximately 65 physical therapists
- Promotion and support of internal and external continuing education in our monthly, free sports school
- Permanent employment (full-time or part-time)
- Familial and helpful employer who will be very accommodating and help you where needed
- Multiple very modern locations
- Informal team events and the opportunity to integrate sports into daily work life
- Full guidance throughout the application process
- Effective support in arranging work and residence permits, as well as finding suitable living accommodation
- A free introductory day in Switzerland, including reimbursement of travel expenses up to a maximum of 300 euros
- Opportunity to take a German language course
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free and non-binding
Does this appeal to you and would you like to receive more information? Would you like to be part of our dynamic team and do you meet the requirements? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.