- Occupational Therapist
- 5000,-/6000,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 20/42 min/max
- CH Bern
Occupational therapists for rehabilitationclinic Switzerland
We are looking for an enthusiastic occupational therapist for a rehabilitation clinic in beautiful Switzerland.
The practice is located in the lake district of Bern with nearby Lake Biel and Lac de Neuchâtel. It is a beautiful area with lakes and mountains and cities like Biel and Neuchatel. This gives you many options in terms of leisure activities.
The clinic specialises in neuro-rehabilitation (CVI, Traumatic Brain Injury, MS, etc.), epilepsy and the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s syndrome. The focus is on the patients, they are seen as individuals in all activities.
What do we expect?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy;
- At least two years of professional experience as an occupational therapist in neurorehabilitation and leadership experience would be an advantage;
- As an occupational therapy specialist, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of professional competencies in occupational therapists, as well as the efficient and results-oriented management of work resources;
- Someone with team spirit, commitment, organisational skills as well as criticism and feedback skills;
- You enjoy interdisciplinary collaboration;
- A reasonably good oral and written knowledge of the German language or willing to obtain this. (We offer a course opportunity) Some knowledge of French is also required;
- Willing to work in Switzerland for at least 1 year.
What do we offer?
- A very interesting field of work: In neurorehabilitation, you work with various neurological conditions and your knowledge of evidence-based treatment methods is deepened in practice;
- Advanced training and in-house education support your professional development;
- Very good team and management support;
- The clinic’s own flats are available on request;
- Very good working conditions;
- Full support throughout the application process
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.