- Occupational Therapist
- 5500,-/6500,- min/max
- Temporary or permanent
- 24/42 min/max
- CH Wallis
Occupational therapist wanted for clinic in the mountains!
Occupational therapist wanted in the Valais mountains
We are looking for an occupational therapist for a beautiful clinic in the Valais mountains.
The clinic specialises in heart, lung, orthopaedics and psychosomatics. Years of medical experience ensure success factors for the health and well-being of patients.
Valais is known for its high-profile mountain scenery. More than fifty mountains of four thousand metres and higher can be found here. Among them are the famous Matterhorn and Jungfrau.
What we expect:
- A completed degree in occupational therapy (abschulss / bacherlor)
- A high level of technical and social skills
- A flexible, resilient personality.
- Enjoy working in a team
The clinic offers:
- Active individual and group therapy for patients with the following diseases/diseases: psychosomatics, neurology, orthopaedics, geriatrics, addictions
- Brain performance training to activate cognitive and neuropsychological abilities
- You can expect a varied, interesting job in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Continuous exchange of information with the multidisciplinary team (doctors, psychologists, nursing service, physiotherapy, social worker)
- Very good working conditions
- Full guidance throughout the entire application procedure
- Good support in organising work and residence permits and your living arrangements
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay travel costs up to max 300 euro)
- CareToMatch is based in Switzerland and employs physiotherapists and other care workers who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English
- We do all this for you as a candidate completely free of charge and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.