- Physio General
- 5500,-/6400,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH Aargau
Modern practice in Aarau is looking for physiotherapist
Physiotherapist wanted for a dynamic physio-team in Switzerland
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and large physio team, alongside a speech therapist and three practice assistants? In a modern physiotherapy practice with a wide range of therapy and training opportunities? Then this is the right job for you!
Aarau is known for its beautiful old town with fun nightlife and the beautiful river Aare that flows through it. Aarau is also very centrally located, so it is possible to be in the rest of Switzerland within a short time by both car and public transportation. Moreover, prices for accommodation in this region are relatively affordable, leaving you with more money for fun things to do.
What we expect:
- (Almost) completed degree in physiotherapy or kinesiology.
- Openness, commitment, and pleasure in the profession.
- Experience in manual therapy, lymphatic drainage, and/or pelvic floor therapy or the willingness to further develop yourself in these areas.
- Curiosity and pleasure in learning new things and sharing knowledge within the team.
- Someone who enjoys working in a large and international team.
The organization offers:
- A diverse patient population.
- Individual learning through internal supervision and lively exchange within the team.
- Well-known, friendly, bright, and spacious practice with an integrated training room.
- Motivated, innovative, and competent team in a warm working environment.
- Internal and external training support.
- Opportunities to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- A permanent contract with flexible working hours.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Good support in arranging work and residence permits and finding accommodation.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel expenses up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- Opportunity to take a German course.
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have already gone through the immigration process to Switzerland.
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- The support and guidance as a candidate is completely free and without obligation.
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.