- Physio General
- 5500,-/6500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH Luzern / Obwalden / Nidwalden
General Physio sought for rural practice in Lucerne
We are looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist for a rural practice in Canton Lucerne, Switzerland. The practice is located in an idyllic environment with a mix of rural charm and proximity to urban amenities. It is a perfect place for nature lovers and those who want to work and live in a peaceful, green setting.
This practice has a village atmosphere and treats a diverse patient population, including rheumatological, neurological, disabled, elderly, sports, orthopedic, and pediatric patients.
The practice is easily accessible by public transport and is situated in a green environment. They offer a wide range of treatments, including physiotherapy, hippotherapy, lymphatic drainage, Domizilbehandlung, Fussrelexzonetherapie, and massage.
- A (nearly) completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy.
- Knowledge of the German language or willingness to learn.
- An enthusiastic and independent work attitude.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work between 80% and 100%.
- The practice has a reception and waiting area, various closable treatment rooms, and a training room for active work.
- Monthly internal and external continuing education.
- Flexible working hours.
- A pleasant working environment in a rural practice with a diverse patient population.
- An attractive salary + 13th month.
- 4-5 weeks holiday and 1000 CHF for further professional development.
- An enthusiastic team of 5 therapists consisting of a mix of experience and youthful enthusiasm.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Support in organizing work and residence permits, as well as housing.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- All our services are completely free of charge and without obligation for you as a candidate.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and are you ready for a new challenge in a rural practice? Then apply immediately and who knows, you might start with us soon!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.