- Physio General
- 5600,-/6500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 34/42 min/max
- CH St. Gallen / Thurgau
Active physical therapist sought for Thurgau
Do you want to embark on an adventure to Switzerland and carry out an exciting job as a physiotherapist? Then this is your chance!
A practice in Canton Thurgau A is looking for a new colleague. You will join a team with several international colleagues who have followed different specializations/masters. It is a modern primary care practice where the administration is kept digitally. You will have a large exercise room with fitness equipment at your disposal. The employer considers it important that you feel comfortable in the practice and they can support you where necessary.
Thurgau is located in the northeast of Switzerland, which means you are only 6-9 hours away from the Netherlands. You also have ski areas just a stone’s throw away, and the area is perfect for activities such as mountain biking and walking!
- You have (almost) a physiotherapy degree in your possession.
- You have reasonable knowledge of the German language (communication with patients is possible).
- You enjoy working in a team and you have a positive attitude.
- You show initiative, are independent, and reliable.
The Practice Offers:
- An open team with several international (including Dutch-speaking) colleagues.
- A fair salary with good working conditions.
- A permanent contract (full-time or part-time).
- A friendly and helpful employer who receives you very well.
- A modernly equipped practice, with digital agendas and patient files.
- A varied patient target group.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Good support in organizing work and residence permits and your accommodation.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- The opportunity to take a German course.
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have already gone through the emigration process to Switzerland.
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- The support and guidance as a candidate is completely free and without obligation.
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information without obligation? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.