SIGN UP AND SEE IF SWITZERLAND IS FOR YOU!
Some are looking for adventure and a permanent holiday feeling. Others are looking for stability and more treatment time with less administration. Would you like to see if Switzerland is for you? Let’s talk about it in a no-strings-attached conversation!
EARNING WELL IN SWITZERLAND, HOW DO WE ARRANGE IT?
- When do you want to go to Switzerland?
- Would you like to work in a private practice? In a lively city or rather in the middle of the Alps?
- Grow as a physiotherapist?
- Which specialization in physiotherapy are you interested in?
- A small practice or a large one?
- Let us know your wishes and we will present your profile to all the appropriate practices.
- Our complete intermediation is free of charge for you as a job seeker.
- Do you already speak German or French well or do you want to learn ?
- Many practices allow you to start if you speak and understand German reasonably.
- For the French language it is important to master at least B1 level before starting to work.
- Within one year and within two years at the latest, you will have to pass a German or French exam at level B2.
- It is useful to take a German or French course in advance, which costs about 40 euros a month.
- According to your wishes, together with our mediation partner in Switzerland we will introduce you to a suitable practice.
- Over the phone, you decide if you can mean something for each other.
- Perhaps you’d like to work in a practice for a day?
- Travel costs for an introductory interview will be covered for you.
- Are you planning to work full-time (42 hours) or part-time?
- Are you very flexible or do you want fixed days off?
- Together with the practice owner, you determine the conditions and thus what you will earn.
- The average monthly salary differs from canton to canton.
- We can help you negotiate.
- 5.300CHF (about 5.000€) to 5.700CHF is usual as a starter, in Zurich and Zug this amount is higher.
- After deducting insurance and taxes, you will have about 4,000 euros net.
- We offer good guidance through our step-by-step plan.
- As soon as you have signed your contract, you can open a bank account and apply for a residence permit at the municipal office.
- We know some useful websites where you can quickly find suitable housing.
- Are you looking for a room, a studio or, for example, a furnished apartment?
- Housing can cost twice as much as in England.
- To start as a physiotherapist, you must submit your translated diploma and your Certificate of Current Professional Status (CCPS) to the Swiss Red Cross. (SRC)
- The SRC will quickly give you a SRC number so you can get started.
- The SRC will then evaluate your diploma within three months.
- As soon as you have passed your German or French examination at level B2, you will receive official recognition from the Swiss Red Cross.
- Initiating the SRC procedure costs 600CHF and obtaining the certificate will cost an additional 600CHF.
Sign up / More information
Ein fantastischer Job als Physio in Bern Physio Alg. CH Bern Voll- oder Teilzeit 5000/6200 min/maxMore info
Physiotherapeut / Physiotherapeutin in einer Klinik Physio Alg. CH Bern Festanstellung 5000/7000 min/maxMore info
Physiotherapeut/in für moderne Praxis in Winterthur gesucht Physio Alg. CH Zürich / Schaffhausen Festanstellung 5000/6000 min/maxMore info