- Physio General
- 5500,-/7000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- / min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
(Senior) Physiotherapist in Zürich 80-100%
We are looking for a dedicated physiotherapist or an experienced senior physiotherapist to join a multi-location practice in Zurich.
Zurich offers a unique combination of breathtaking nature and vibrant city culture, making it an exceptionally attractive place to live. With its idyllic location on Lake Zurich and surrounded by picturesque mountains, the city provides a variety of leisure and recreational opportunities. Zurich is also renowned for its high quality of life, first-class education and healthcare systems, as well as a diverse and vibrant cultural scene.
As part of the team, you will play a crucial role in patient care. You should possess excellent social skills and a strong sense of responsibility. Interacting with people is important to you, and you have the ability to establish a trusting and professional relationship with your patients.
- Completed education as a physiotherapist
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in physiotherapy
- Good German language skills, both written and spoken (B2)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Flexibility and willingness to work at different locations in Zurich
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Additional training or specialization is advantageous
- Conducting physiotherapeutic treatments and therapy plans
- Applying various physiotherapeutic techniques and methods
- Documenting the progress of treatments and patients’ improvements
- Providing guidance and instruction to patients for self-help and prevention
How PhysioMatch assists you:
- Comprehensive support throughout the entire application process
- Assistance in organizing your work and residence permits
- A complimentary discovery day in Switzerland (we cover travel expenses up to a maximum of 300 euros)
The practice offers you a challenging and diverse role within a friendly and motivated team. You will have the opportunity to participate in further training and professional development to enhance your skills and knowledge.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and are available to answer any questions you may have.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.