- Physio General
- 5500,-/6300,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 34/42 min/max
- CH St. Gallen / Thurgau
- St. Gallen
Physiotherapist in eastern Switzerland
We’re seeking multiple physiotherapists in the beautiful east of Switzerland.
We are looking for physiotherapists for multiple organizations in the beautiful east of Switzerland. We have many different job vacancies, allowing you to determine in what type of organization you want to work. What are your wishes and where would you like to develop? Tell us and we will connect you with your dream job!
The east of Switzerland is simply breathtaking! You will find beautiful landscapes and super fun cities. The Alps here are fantastic, with cute mountain villages, green valleys, and clear mountain lakes. If you love outdoor activities, you’re in the right place. You can hike, cycle, ski, and much more.
We seek someone:
- With a (nearly) completed Physiotherapy degree;
- With the interest to work for at least half a year;
- Who is proficient in German at level B2 or is willing to learn;
- Who wants to work independently but also definitely in a team.
The Organization Offers:
- Extensive training (internal + external)
- Good employment conditions
- Diverse patient groups
- Independent activities within a team
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process
- Good support in organizing work and residence permits and your accommodation
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros)
- The opportunity to take a German course
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have already gone through the emigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English
- The support and guidance as a candidate is completely free and without obligation
Interested? Apply now!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.