- Physio General
- 5500,-/6700,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH Bern
Combining Primary and Secondary Care in the mountains
Combining Primary and Secondary Care in a Fantastic Mountainous Region?
For the physiotherapy department of a very large nursing home with several locations south of Bern, we are looking for both a general and a managing physiotherapist. The organization is an excellent employer; they offer a high salary and many other benefits for their employees. Moreover, there is ample room for development. The working atmosphere is outstanding, with no form of authority or hierarchy.
What Can You Expect?
The nursing home has its own physiotherapy department. Here you are responsible for the 130 residents whom you can treat both in their home situation and in practice, this will be about 50% of your work. The remaining 50% will mostly involve treating ambulant patients, as in a general practice. The working hours are regular and mainly during the day.
- Nearly completed physiotherapy diploma.
- Reasonable knowledge of the German language (A2-B1 level).
- Motivation for further development.
- Experience or interest in orthopedics, neurology, and geriatrics.
The Organization Offers:
- A nice workplace in a beautiful location.
- A good and fair salary.
- A permanent employment contract.
- Internal and external training.
- A combination of primary and secondary care work.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Good support in organizing your work and residence permit and your accommodation.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- Opportunity to take a German course.
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland.
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- The support and guidance for you as a candidate is completely free and without obligation.
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.