- Physio General
- 5000,-/5700,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 34/42 min/max
- CH Luzern / Obwalden / Nidwalden
General physical therapist sought for health center
The Health Center has four enclosed treatment rooms and a spacious fitness room where both people with and without MTT-subscription can train. The practice has the ambition to grow step by step. The current team consists of eight professionals, including two complementary therapists and a trainer. There are plenty of opportunities for further training and the chance to take a German course.
What we expect:
- A (nearly) completed Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
- Knowledge of the German language or willingness to learn it.
- Experience with general physiotherapy.
- An enthusiastic and independent working attitude.
- Willingness to work between 80% and 100%.
What the employer offers:
- A challenging work environment in a Health Center in a beautiful rural setting.
- A relaxed working atmosphere with low work pressure.
- The opportunity to determine your own working hours.
- Three hours paid break per eight-hour working day.
- The possibility of taking German lessons in practice.
- Discussable opportunities for further education.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Support in arranging work and residence permits, as well as housing.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English.
- All our services are completely free and without obligation for you as a candidate.
Are you interested in this unique opportunity? Please apply directly by booking a conversation.
La configuración de cookies de este sitio web está establecida en "permitir cookies" para ofrecerte la mejor experiencia posible. Si continúas utilizando este sitio web sin cambiar la configuración de las cookies, o cuando haces clic en "Aceptar", estás de acuerdo con ello.