- Physio General, Physio Revalidation
- 5000,-/7000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 34/42 min/max
- CH St. Gallen / Thurgau
- St. Gallen
Physiotherapist for Rehabilitation Clinic in Switzerland
We are looking for a Physiotherapist (50% / 100%) for a rehabilitation clinic in Switzerland.
The rehabilitation clinic is located not far from Lake Constance and is the main neurological rehabilitation center in Eastern Switzerland. In addition to further rehabilitation, the clinic has the following departments:
- Neurological early rehabilitation
- a special environment for patients with severe mental disorders
- a Parkinson center
- treatment of people with brain and nerve injuries who have a right to reintegration into professional and everyday life.
More than 150 beds are available for neurological rehabilitation. These include a
day clinic and a center for outpatient therapy. In total, the company employs more than 500 people. The clinic is privately owned.
In this varied position, you will treat neurological patients using state-of-the-art therapy equipment. Evidence-based therapy concepts are an essential part of your daily work. In addition, you will have theopportunity to work on research projects.
- Strong interest in sports therapy and robotics
- Completed training in physiotherapy
- Preferably knowledge in neurorehabilitation and/or equivalent training
- Knowledge of modern, robot-assisted forms of therapy
- Interest in the further development of neurorehabilitation
- Team-oriented, independent and friendly personality
- Structured and independent way of working
- A comprehensive familiarization program in an interdisciplinary team and in modern robot-assisted movement therapy (Lokomat, Ekso GT, ArmeoSpring, Gloreha, C-Mill, Myro, DD System Elite, etc.).
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in a team of experts in the field of robotics in neurorehabilitation.
- Transparent and honest leadership
- Internal and external training and development opportunities.
- Attractive social benefits and working conditions (e.g. free parking for employees, bus stop directly at the clinic, fitness center, etc.)
- Comprehensive support throughout the application process
- Good support in obtaining your work and residence permit
- A free orientation day in Switzerland (we will cover travel costs up to 300)
Are you looking for an interesting challenge in a versatile and friendly high-tech working environment with a view of the high mountains? Can you work in a team and set high standards for yourself? Then apply for this job offer!