- Physio General
- 6000,-/7000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- / min/max
- CH Uri / Schwyz / Glarus
Therapist with an affinity for sports at beautiful Lake Zuri
Do you want to embark on an adventure to Switzerland and practice a fun job as a physiotherapist? Then this is your chance!
Are you looking for a workplace where you have a lot of freedom in treatment options, less administrative pressure from health insurers, and where you can be in the mountains in no time? Then we would love to assist you! Below is a vacancy from one of the many Swiss practices & clinics where we and our mediation partner are looking for an enthusiastic colleague.
We are looking for a physiotherapist for a beautiful, modern primary care practice on Lake Zürich, where you:
- Have access to a fitness center.
- Work together with various sports associations, so you’ll also treat athletes.
- Collaborate with various orthopedists, which means sports rehabilitation is also carried out.
What’s a nice bonus, besides the presence of a Dutch practice owner, is that you can earn a good salary!
Apart from the beautiful workplace, the practice is also located in a very nice part of Switzerland on Lake Zürich. The region around Lake Zürich is a beautiful balance between magnificent nature with its green hills along the large lake and cozy culture with the many picturesque villages on the banks and, of course, the colorful city of Zürich. In the vicinity, you can both relax by taking a walk in the woods and seek out the hustle and bustle in one of the nice villages or the big city. Through us, several physiotherapists already work in this region with whom you can easily get in touch. So making new contacts won’t be a problem for you!
We ask for:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy.
- Reasonable knowledge of the German language (communication with patients must be possible or willingness to learn).
- You enjoy working in a team and have a positive attitude.
- You show initiative, are independent and reliable.
The practice offers:
- An open team with several international (including Dutch) colleagues.
- A good and fair salary with good working conditions.
- A permanent contract (full-time or part-time).
- Friendly and helpful employer who welcomes you very well.
- A modernly equipped practice, with digital agendas and patient files.
- A varied patient target group.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Full guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Good support in organizing your work and residence permit and your living space.
- A free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros).
- The possibility to take a German course.
- PhysioMatch employs physiotherapists who have preceded you in the emigration process to Switzerland.
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch or English.
- The support and guidance of you as a candidate is completely free and without obligation.
Are you not daunted by a diverse target group in which you also work with athletes, and would you like to receive more information without any obligation? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!
La configuración de cookies de este sitio web está establecida en "permitir cookies" para ofrecerte la mejor experiencia posible. Si continúas utilizando este sitio web sin cambiar la configuración de las cookies, o cuando haces clic en "Aceptar", estás de acuerdo con ello.