- Physio General
- 5800,-/6300,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 18/22 min/max
- CH Zürich / Schaffhausen
Part-time physical therapist wanted for off-peak hours
For a practice in Switzerland, we are looking for a physiotherapist (50% / 100%).
Just above Zürich, a beautiful practice with a large team is seeking reinforcements for the off-peak hours. A position of 40-50% is available, which means 7:00-11:00 and 16:00-20:00. Since it is relatively close to the German border, there is the possibility of living in Germany and working in Switzerland.
Zürich offers a unique combination of breathtaking nature and vibrant city culture, making it an exceptionally attractive place to live. With its idyllic location on Lake Zurich and surrounded by picturesque mountains, the city provides a variety of leisure and recreational opportunities. Zurich is also renowned for its high quality of life, first-class education and healthcare systems, as well as a diverse and vibrant cultural scene.
This practice is dedicated to health in all aspects: therapy, rehabilitation, prevention, and health training. Goals are defined, implemented, and achieved together with the patients. Equipment such as Milon, Five, Sensopro, Inbody, IDIAG P100, and more are available.
- Completed training as a physiotherapist.
- Relevant professional development.
- Engaged, efficient, and responsible.
- Proficiency in Windows and Office/Word.
- Service-oriented, empathetic, friendly, and team-oriented personality.
- Beginners in the field are welcome.
The practice offers:
- A versatile and interesting job with a high level of responsibility.
- A modern and well-equipped workplace.
- Internal training, supervision, and weekly team meetings.
- An efficient front/back office for administrative support.
- Support for individual professional development and further education (800 CHF and 1 week of free time).
- Attractive employment conditions with very good compensation.
- A motivated, friendly, and likable team.
- Various team events such as skiing, wakeboarding, canoeing, and more.
- Complete guidance throughout the entire application process.
- Support in organizing work and residence permits, as well as assistance in finding accommodation.
- Free introductory day in Switzerland (travel cost coverage up to 300 euros).
If you would like to learn more about this position, we look forward to receiving your resume!
La configuración de cookies de este sitio web está establecida en "permitir cookies" para ofrecerte la mejor experiencia posible. Si continúas utilizando este sitio web sin cambiar la configuración de las cookies, o cuando haces clic en "Aceptar", estás de acuerdo con ello.