Various vacancies for Physiotherapists in Switzerland
Are you in for an adventure as a Physical Therapist in Switzerland?
Together with our mediation partner in Switzerland, we currently have several vacancies for Physical Therapists.
Do you like a cosy city like Bern or Zurich or would you rather live in the middle of the mountains? Would you like to develop in the field of sports rehabilitation, manual therapy or geriatrics? Let us know your wishes and we will put you in contact with a physiotherapy practice that really suits you.
If your German is not yet perfect, you can also work at a practice where colleagues can speak English with you. Through us, you can raise your German to the required level B2. We can determine the starting date together. We will take into account any notice period, remaining study time or your wish to follow a language course first.
- You are responsible for drawing up and implementing treatment plans and also take care of their administration;
- You will work closely together with your team members to help the patient in the best possible way. In addition, you will maintain contacts with health insurers, hospitals, etc.
- You will have much less administrative hassle than in most western countries.
- All this is possible in many areas, think of: General physiotherapy, Manual therapy, Sports physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Geriatrics, Pediatric physiotherapy.
- Diploma in physiotherapy;
- German/French language proficiency at B2 level or willingness to learn;
- Clarity in advance how long you want to work at least in Switzerland;
- Due to Swiss regulations, our vacancies are currently only open to people with a European/Schengen nationality or a Swiss work permit.
- Must have a EU passport to work in Switserland
What to expect:
- 5000 – 6000 EURO gross salary based on full-time employment. The net salary is also high because there is a lower post tax levy;
- A permanent employment at the practice in question, if desired fulltime or part-time;
- Full supervision of the entire application procedure;
- An introductory day in Switzerland (reimbursement of travel expenses up to a maximum of 300 euro);
- Friendly and helpful colleagues who are very good at taking care of you and show you around the practice and the surrounding area.
Are you interested and would you like to receive more information? Then we look forward to your response to this vacancy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.