- Physio General, Physio Orthopedics
- 5000,-/7000,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 20/40 min/max
- CH Aargau
Physiotherapist for private clinic north of Switzerland
In Aargau, in the north of German-speaking Switzerland, is a beautiful private clinic with about 30 employees. The team is multidisciplinary and the atmosphere is very familiar. Everyone has their own treatment room, physiotherapists and occupational therapists work in the same building and there is also close cooperation with speech therapy.
The average age of the patients is 75, so good knowledge of the German language is required. The clinic deals with both orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation. They are currently looking for someone for orthopaedic rehabilitation but some affinity with neurology is a requirement.
- Education or BA in physical therapy or physiotherapy;
- Knowledge of orthopedics and musculoskeletal, with an affinity for neurology;
- Athletic and enthusiastic personality who is convinced of the positive effects of exercise and sports on health;
- High sense of duty, motivation and willingness to learn.
- Confident in dealing with patients, customers and physicians
- Communicative, open personality with a strong willingness to help others.
- An optimally equipped workplace in a great team;
- 5000 - 7000 EURO gross salary based on full-time employment. The net salary is 2 to 3 times higher than in other countries because of lower taxes in Switzerland;
- A permanent contract with the mentioned practice, full or part time depending on your preference;
- A pleasant and family-like working atmosphere;
- 5 weeks of vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular internal professional training and retraining allowance.
- Assistance in organizing the entire emigration process, including work and residence permits, accommodation and recognition of diplomas or training courses.
- Full assistance throughout the application process.
- A get-to-know-you day in Switzerland (we will cover the travel and language course expenses up to 300 Euro)
You are interested and would like to receive more information? Then we look forward to your response to this job posting!