- 5600,-/6500,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 38/42 min/max
- CH Zug
Looking for two physios in Zug
For a renowned practice in Central Switzerland, we are currently seeking a physiotherapist. The team consists of five physiotherapists and two administrative staff members. We are looking for an open (and experienced) individual who enjoys helping patients and fitness clients and works well in a team.
- Performing treatments, mainly in the areas of orthopedics, MTT, rheumatology, and neurology
- Varied and interesting patient cases
- Occasional application of manual lymphatic drainage
- Completed education or bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy
- Team player
- Competitive salary with a 13th-month bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 1 week of further education
- Regular internal training opportunities
- Monthly team meetings
- Support with the organization of the entire emigration process, including work and residence permits, accommodation, and recognition of diplomas or courses.
- Comprehensive assistance throughout the application process
- A trial day in Switzerland (we cover travel expenses up to 300 euros)
- All of these services are provided completely free of charge and with no obligation.
If you are interested in working and living in a beautiful region like Central Switzerland, we look forward to receiving your CV!
Copyright © 2022 PhysioMatch | All rights reserved | General terms and conditions | Disclaimer
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.