- Physio General
- 5200,-/6200,- min/max
- Permanent job
- 32/42 min/max
- CH St. Gallen / Thurgau
Looking for a physiotherapist 50% – 80%
Are you a physiotherapist and are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for you for a practice located near the beautiful Lake Constance in Switzerland. The owner is a Dutch physiotherapist who leads an international team. The patient population is diverse and consists mainly of rheumatological, orthopedic, but also neurological and geriatric patients. The practice works together with 2 nursing homes, making the work very flexible and varied.
The practice is located in a lively city within the canton of Thurgau in Switzerland. This city offers a mix of culture, historical architecture, and beautiful nature. With various sports facilities, restaurants, and shops, this location offers something for everyone. Furthermore, the city is conveniently located near the idyllic Lake Constance.
What we expect:
- A completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Experience in rheumatology, orthopedics, neurology, and geriatrics is a plus
- You are an eager physiotherapist with a desire to further develop yourself
- A team player with commitment, organizational talent, and good critique and feedback skills
- Good oral and written knowledge of the German language, or willing to acquire this.
The organization offers:
- An interesting and varied work field with different patient groups
- Very good support from the team so that you will quickly feel at home
- Salary between 5200CHF and 6200CHF, depending on qualifications and experience
- You get 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week for further training that is paid with 1000CHF (at 100% workload).
- We guide you through the entire application process
- We help with arranging your work and residence permit and living space
- We offer a free introductory day in Switzerland (we pay the travel costs up to a maximum of 300 euros)
- We have employees who have undergone the immigration process to Switzerland
- Personal guidance in German, French, Italian, Polish, Dutch, or English
We offer these services free of charge and without obligation for candidates.
Interested in this unique opportunity? Apply directly and start a new adventure in beautiful Switzerland! Good luck with the job interview!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "Allow cookies" to give you the best possible experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings, or if you click "Accept", you are consenting to this.